Working with melted white chocolate can be tricky. If it starts to break, stir in more coconut oil a teaspoon at a time.
- 32 marshmallows
- 1 c. caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 1 c. orange sanding sugar
- 1/3 c. dark chocolate chips, melted
- 8 6″ lollipop sticks
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and fit with a cooling rack. Slide 4 marshmallows to the end of each lollipop stick.
- Place caramel sauce in a shallow bowl and microwave until pourable, 20 to 25 seconds. Use a spoon to coat marshmallows completely with caramel, then place on prepared cooling rack. When all marshmallows are coated, place baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In another shallow bowl, microwave white chocolate until completely melted. Stir in red and yellow food coloring to make orange. Spoon chocolate over marshmallows until completely coated and immediately coat with orange sanding sugar.
- Place coated marshmallows back on cooling wrack and drizzle with melted chocolate to make stripes. Serve immediately or place in refrigerator to harden completely.